For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day after photos? | Trash the Dress Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

This is such a great idea!
I could never put my wedding dress on again to take it out to trash it. Maybe it's too soon, or maybe I just can't bring myself to get it dirty (especially since it's already been to the cleaners!) I would hope that my little girl will one day wear it down the isle and feel the same magic her mother did, so long ago.
Day After Photos are much more relaxed and low key. I love that he's wearing jeans, a button up shirt and a loose tie. :)
Besides, it's just a great excuse to put your dress back on! :D

No comments: