For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nature Photos from State College

Here are some of my nature photos that I took while still in State College. Some of them are on campus and some are just around my old apartment. Unfortunately, I do not know the names of all these flowers, so any help would be appreciated!
I love the spider on the daisy!

I like the texture on the mushroom. These guys grew like crazy in the backyard.









Dew drop. Looks like a drop of glass.

I don't know what these are but they are pretty!


My favorite!





Tulip.

The baby ducks at the pond on campus. I love how the water beads on his back.








I don't have the slightest clue what this would be.

Tree bark.

Another pretty flower.

And again, another flower with no name. My favorite kind of mushrooms. They puff a cloud when you step on them.


Look at the hair on the beetles leg! Another favorite!More daisies. This would make a fun quilt.

Another daisy. Not sure what this is, but I like the color contrast.

I would love if someone could identify these for me. I might have to sit down with my PA Gardening Guide and figure it out.

No comments: